9/14/2011

Pack It Up

Hello my beautiful readers! It's that time of year again...no, it's not my annual shower (that's NEXT month). It's packing for college time!

Once upon a time I thought this would be an easy task. So I folded some clothes neatly into a suitcase (as seen in Picture A). But then I realized, oh wow, I've packed a few sweaters and a bathrobe. This realization led to the nuclear disaster that is my room at the moment. Please refer to picture B below.

Did I mention I also have about 2 tons of clean laundry downstairs that needs to be packed??? And this is JUST clothing. Oh and, surprise! I'm leaving...tomorrow morning. Wish me luck. I'll be back with updates (aka stories of my various meltdowns throughout the day).

Thanks for reading! <3 -Alex

PHOTO A

PHOTO B
(yikes....)

1 comment: